Safran Helicopter Engines Germany
Communication Project Coordinator
- Online seit 15.10.2020
Safran Helicopter Engines Germany is looking for a Communication Project Coordinator to pilot, manage and animate internal and extern communication projects.
- Build, with the management team, the communication roadmap of Safran HE Germany (internal and external) based on the company’s VISION
- Develop and implement regular internal communication rituals and events to reinforce the company’s team spirit and embark all the staff on the same vision
- Create, deploy and drive internal communication rituals and platforms to promote Safran HE Germany’s customer within the company
- Help to improve Safran HE Germany’s Employer Brand in Germany
What we offer:
We offer you an agile working environment in a small organizational structure but with the advantages of a global corporation. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Communication, Events management or similar
- First experience in Communication would be beneficial
- Good communication (spoken and written) and organizational skills
- Good MS-Office knowledge (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- English and German (spoken and written) English and German (spoken and written)
Are you interested? Please send us your curriculum vitae informing us about your earliest possible start date. Start your future with us today!
We are looking forward to receive your application.
In case of any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Safran Helicopter Engines Germany
- Borsteler Chaussee 43
- 22453 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Frau Naomie Osias